• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How can I recruit players to join my fellowship?

DeletedUser431

How do I get players to join my fellowship? How is it done. I play on forge and I am new here.

Deleted User - 50840

You can ask any player by sending a message to them. Ask politely and you may be rewarded. Once they have shown a willingness to join, then send them an invite. Click on any players name and you will get both options... Message and invite.

DeletedUser431

I did find that. I did not get someone interested. They maybe not playing right now. I just may go it alone.

Deleted User - 50840

I have been looking for a strong dust boosted player for a while now. Tons of messages sent out. Few replys. Its like fishing :)

DeletedUser3

redlarge.png
You can get others to join you two different ways... you can either allow them to apply to your fellowship, or you can invite them. You can find more details about fellowships on this page of our wiki.

Deleted User - 13667

If you cant get them to join, you can join other fellowships too. There are a few threads on this recruitment under Community in the forum