• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello everyone

• Thread starter Deleted User - 67582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 67582

Just joined - not sure what I'm going to do next..

DeletedUser814

Hello Saski the Great! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

Is there any chance that you could elaborate on what you're unsure about doing next, to allow me to give you some individual advice?

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Saski the Unpredict- Er.. I mean Saski the Great! :p

Is there any chance that you could elaborate on what you're unsure about doing next, to allow me to give you some individual advice?
Lol

Deleted User - 67582

Hello Saski the Great! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

Well, it's like this. I joined so that I could enter the New Year challenge, but was unsure of how to proceed. I did manage to find yesterday's task and answered. Now I don't know what happens next - in as much as how do I know if I answered correctly and what is the result of that question (assuming that it's right). To answer today's question, do I just click on the thread for yesterday and put the answer in the space that appears?
As you can see I'm not that familiar with these thread and forum set-ups!!

DeletedUser814

Hello Saski the Great,

You won't receive any feedback informing you if you've answered the questions/tasks correctly until the event has finished, all of the entries have been verified and the winners have been announced. However, I can confirm that we have received your entries for the past two days. :)

For tomorrow and future days, please visit this thread (click) to find out the question/task for that specific day and answer the question/task in the same thread that you have created here (click).

Deleted User - 67582

Hello Saski the Great,

You won't receive any feedback informing you if you've answered the questions/tasks correctly until the event has finished, all of the entries have been verified and the winners have been announced. However, I can confirm that we have received your entries for the past two days. :)

For tomorrow and future days, please visit this thread (click) to find out the question/task for that specific day and answer the question/task in the same thread that you have created here (click).

Ok, thanks for the help and the speedy reply. Might have got the hang of it now ...well may be. Just noticed your first reply " Saski the Unpredict... made me smile ;)