• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Guest Races... from Dwarves to Fairies

BlytheStar

Novice
I apologise that I am probably asking a question that has been answered so many times... I can't find a direct answer to this in the wiki.
Do I sell my Dwarven Portal, Copper Foundary & Granite Mines now that I have the Fairy Portal?
The Dwarven Portal is maxed out and so no more storage and it is at level 4...
Thanks so much...:)

kimkimkim

Summoner
you should have received a quest to sell your dwarven portal, but seeing as you still have it, I can only assume that you declined the quest.....so yes you can sell all dwarven guest race items once you have researched the advance scouts for the next chapter.....

cwgiii

Shaman
At some point in future chapters (I can't remember the exact chapter), the quest line no longer includes a specific task to sell the guest race portal (and/or supporting structures). It becomes implied.

Just be careful to consider any upgrades that possibly might be wanted using guest race goods (Like roads). It would be a shame to have to rebuild those guest race goods just to complete a missed upgrade or two.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Having recently left Ch XVIII I can confirm that there was a quest to sell the portal. A few nice rewards from that task.

If you sell your portal, and then get a quest later, then you can build any portal (e.g. from earlier chapters) and then sell that to get the rewards.