• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

granite mines

• Thread starter DeletedUser2456
  • Start date

DeletedUser2456

I just got my granite mine and what a pain , needs hunderds to do one research box and worse because you cant trade to get help have to do it all by yourself ! think this a really bad idea has game requires so much and it just so slow to make it nearly dribbles out and cant upgrade has no copper mine of course that comes after and no trade for that either !!! come on now what ever you produce should be up for trade more so these mines as you require so much for each research box I have been on one for 3 days now and still only half way getting anywhere near goods required this is most definitely a trade item if any

DeletedUser

All the guest races are like this, and the goods needed to progress through the tree become more difficult to produce in terms of complexity. Dwarves is the easiest of the guest races with just 2 goods being produced.

My advice would be to upgrade all your mines and the portal to level 4 before tackling the tree. When you become blocked in the tree, as you will due to lack of granite and/or copper, you can then put the kp into one of your AW. I would have suggested that you see if your FS does a kp swap, but as you're the highest level member then you won't be up to that yet.

I would also suggest having a look at your city and making some space as 5 mines won't be enough to get you through the tree unless you are prepared to be very patient.

DeletedUser2456

but cant upgrade them past level 2 as need the cooper mines to help with upgrade and this mine after where I am stuck but will try and
get land to produce more mines but easier said then done :( that why I think they should make this a trade item for sure
and which aw do I need to put more kp in to help me with it ? many thanks

DeletedUser363

Unfortunately, the AW that increases portal goods production is the Blooming Trader, but it's one of the Fairies AW's. You just need a lot of patience with all the guest race productions though, and fit in as many mines as you can.