• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Goods production

DeletedUser5014

upload_2017-11-16_12-20-40.png

Where and how this goods can be produced?

DeletedUser3097

Where and how this goods can be produced?

These goods are the normal ones you produce already. (steel, marble, planks, silk etc)

The icons are being used to show that for levels 18 and above, the goods you will be asked for depend on what your boosts are.

barracks.png

Barracks   Elvenar Wiki EN (1).png

This is what I am being asked for, but a player with different boosts from me will be asked for different goods.

(NB I notice that the numbers do not match the ones given on Wiki, so I have passed this on for checking)​

DeletedUser441

(NB I notice that the numbers do not match the ones given on Wiki,
I have seen culture buildings and other buildings that vary in size from player to player ! For example , I've seen a Statue of the Sacred Sage which was 5 x 4 squares ; (it's 1 x 2 in mine). Can anyone explain that ? (it was about two years ago , in a neighbours' city).This has made me think that the Wiki might vary from different players' perspectives, though this cannot be true , surely ! ? :confused:
Another neighbour presently has a Campus which seems to be bigger than the 7 x 7 it should be. :eek: :confused: o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3781

Campus is only 7x7 on the first level though, it grows to 10x10 on level 4

DeletedUser441

That answers one question , thanks Trufsonia. :) I didn't know that. It still doesn't explain the Statue of the Sacred Sage though.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The same building doesn't have different sizes depending on being in a different player's city. The only exception can be the difference between Elves and Humans: some buildings with the same names and/or function can have different sizes between the two races.

I'm aware that the tooltips can sometimes show the wrong name of a building, which could also be contributing to confusion in this area. This is lots less common now than it was two years ago, though. :)