• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Gateway To The Past

I am confused how to play Gateway To The Past. Any one have any ideas. I have clicked help and read it all but still don't get it? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @DreamCatcher Don't Panic! :)

Click on this Announcement and have a read, there is also a Youtube Video can watch that will help! If of course you need any further help, give us all a Holla!!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SkyRider99

Mentor
This event does seem to be unnecessarily tortuous. But the costs are reasonable for participation. I just clicked on a few items and read the help, in order to get an idea of how the thing operates.

My initial thoughts: Create items in the main area that then generate a corresponding prize shown in the left side of the event screen. When all three prize requirements have been met, then you can collect. :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I am confused how to play Gateway To The Past. Any one have any ideas. I have clicked help and read it all but still don't get it? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
I also trod carefully to test the waters.
My suggestions would be (don't panic) click on the event icon, it's a grid made up of 9 columns and 5 rows. You will have 3 types of items figurines, Tools and Dice all are levels 1-5.
So organise your grid first, I would suggest 3 columns per item and 5 rows for levels, level 1-5.
Check your Trades, hover over each trade to give you a pop up window with possible rewards, much like chests in previous events. if you accept a trade you will receive 'x' number of red gems, it takes 20 gems to move up the path, similar to previous events.
You can choose to decline trades you will get a new trade offer in that slot in 30mins. Hope this helps.
Take your time and enjoy. :)

yardly

Novice
yep,you are not alone. I am confused also. watched a video about it but still no clue .
organise the grid?

OldHag

Necromancer
yep,you are not alone. I am confused also. watched a video about it but still no clue .
organise the grid?
Yes, lets say put your figurines into the first 3 columns, tools into the next 3 and dice in the remaining 3. When you spend your chips you will get one of those items (depending which cup you select) - I would suggest looking at your trade offers first, decide if you want any of them, discard those you don't want (you'll have to wait 30mins for a new trade offer) and only make the required items for the trade you do want to take.

Jake65

Sage
And that little (on mobile) icon at the top right of the trade offer, it's the delete icon not the information icon. *slaps forehead*