• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Gameplay on Twitch? Who'd watch?

pookyburrus

Novice
Would anyone be interested in a stream on Twitch where we start up a city from the beginning and roll through the evolution through the different levels and discuss strategy, quests, etc.?
I don't see any real solid material related to Elvenar there, might be an opportunity to help some people who are just starting out.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Yes, I have thought about it, but I would like to focus in the aspects of the Spire/Tournament. Since I play manual in tournaments, I would be streaming my strategy of fighting in every encounter so I could help beginners and all the people interested in improving tournament/spire figthing, specially manually.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I think the Tournament and Spire are the only two parts of the game suitable for a streaming. I would watch the manual fighting, from text explanations it's quite hard to understand "why and how" part.
Building a city it takes ages. Maybe the first steps, to teach new players to keep streets at minimum, put buildings on both sides of the roads and other basic things, dunno, like why to have only boosted manufactories, how to use all available features of the game aso.