• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Game Updates While Opening NH Chest

DeletedUser8921

I was doing NH, hoping to get a couple spells for the FA, when I clicked on a chest and got an apologetic orc telling me my world is being updated.

So my question is ... will I have received the contents of the help chest? If so, how will I know what they were? If not, will I get another one later on when the world is updated?

Also, couldn't they have a little bit better warning when this is about to happen? like a 2-minute warning or something? Or a post on the forum? I must have missed it if there was one.

DeletedUser3097

I was doing NH, hoping to get a couple spells for the FA, when I clicked on a chest and got an apologetic orc telling me my world is being updated.

So my question is ... will I have received the contents of the help chest? If so, how will I know what they were? If not, will I get another one later on when the world is updated?

Also, couldn't they have a little bit better warning when this is about to happen? like a 2-minute warning or something? Or a post on the forum? I must have missed it if there was one.
We're sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. If you missed out on that treasure chest, then you will get another one in its place during a later Neighborly visit. If you wish to have this checked, please contact Support.