• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Game does not load on Linux

Cinnamoon

Seeker
Guess I shouldn't have jinxed it and said that I only had a single working option left. I'm using Linux Mate (Ubuntu) and playing on Google Chrome. Yes, it is the only browser it runs on since html5 is still not fixed (I guess?) and I can't get flash to run on either firefox or chromium.

What happens now is that I log in and all seems normal, game starts to load until it just times out at 16/26 every single time and doesn't budge anymore.

DeletedUser3097

Guess I shouldn't have jinxed it and said that I only had a single working option left. I'm using Linux Mate (Ubuntu) and playing on Google Chrome. Yes, it is the only browser it runs on since html5 is still not fixed (I guess?) and I can't get flash to run on either firefox or chromium.

What happens now is that I log in and all seems normal, game starts to load until it just times out at 16/26 every single time and doesn't budge anymore.
Please open a ticket with Support