• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Forum margin: new posts

DeletedUser417

Dear Elvenar Forum Team,

I wonder if it would be possible to increase the New Posts to 10. It's now 5 but plenty of space (see ? in attached shot) in that margin. I don't have the time to go through all threads to see what's new, so if the number would be on 10 I can keep up :D

Cheers,
Narquelion

2016-01-15 14.23000711.jpg

DeletedUser

Wouldn't mind the number of posts displayed raised to 10. +1 :)

In case you're not aware, there are two ways to view an increased list:
  1. Click on "New Posts" above the 5 posts displayed to get redirected to a full list of all new posts since your last visit.
  2. Go to "Members" at the top of the forums and select "Recent Activity" to see any activity that has occurred within the forums. (It's about as detailed as it gets.) Click 'Show older items' at the bottom of the list to view more events.
The only real issue I have is that we don't receive any kind of alert or notification that someone edited their post... That's really annoying... But slightly off topic.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1316

@Narquelion -

This is something @Amy Steele would need to approve or review. I, for the most part, do use step one that Valerius mentioned above for checking most of our new posts that come onto the forum. It is quite handy and doesn't take much extra clicking at all to view everything. :)