• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Forbidden Ruins Event

hayzway

Novice
Taking part in the Forbidden Ruins Event and came across a task I believe I'm unable to complete. It is telling me to accept 3 offers from the Wholesaler. A quick search within the Wiki shows that the Wholesaler is not available until Chapter XI with the Trader upgrade. Does this mean I am unable to complete any further tasks in the event until my town progresses another 9 chapters?

cwgiii

Shaman
The Wholesaler is part of the Trader. The Trader is 1st researched in Chapter 1. Memory fails, but I believe you have access to the Wholesaler upon this 1st research. You certainly have access to the Wholesaler well before Chapter XI.

I believe you are seeing an upgrade to the trader that can be researched in chapter XI

Hekata

Artisan
The wholesaler is available from the moment you build the trader. When you open it it should be the last tab you have. Not so long ago it was written wholesaler on the tab now we just have these ugly weird icons so it's not as easy to locate for beginners :)

Hekata

Artisan
Wiki can be very useful especially for learning some of the mechanics of the game but I think that something as basic as finding the wholesaler shouldn't require one to go investigating on Wiki.

Slightly off topic now .... I still don't understand why they changed it. If they need space for more tabs for some future feature in higher chapters they could have gone with 2 lines of tabs. Or just leave the UI as it until you reach the chapter where more tabs are required at which point, once you upgrade the trader, the UI could switch to the icons style. That way those new to the game could still learn about the different trader functions without having to go to wiki.

hayzway

Novice
Thank you. I guess the hover-over still says "Wholesaler". I should have paid more attention to that. Thank you for the quick responses.