• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Finding Holes

• Thread starter DeletedUser2897
  • Start date

DeletedUser2897

As the game progresses every bit of space is used up, well we think it is but the buildings are so high we lose sight of the ground and this makes filling those odd holes up with Culture because we don't know they are there.
I suggest a feature where we can click a button that will clear the entire city but just show blank squares on our canvass, say marked in Red. We could then place Culture into those spaces before switching back to full city mode for normal gameplay.

DeletedUser330

Something similar to this has been suggested before.
I think a bird's eye view would be good as well.

DeletedUser

I tend to use Elven Architect and plan out my cities as I go, that way I know there are no spare spaces that I don't know about, I tend to work from left to right and top to bottom which is why the bottom right tends to have odd spaces and where the guest race buildings usually are.

DeletedUser2897

Thanks for the link. It is good for planning out the city and seeing where your blanks are, although actually laying it out was difficult as I couldn't move two buildings to see what was in that supposed blank space. As was said earlier, a bird's eye view would be good.