• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fighting Fellowships

DeletedUser4400

would it be possible to have an extra button / flag with the fellowships, to see which are serious (too serious) fellowships and which are laidback fellowships, I have left two fellowships, due to overly ambitious leaders, the first expelled players because "In HIS opinion" they wern't building fast enough, and the second was going to do the same because the fs didnt score enough in the trials, so I just want a laid back fs were everyone can just go at there own pace.

don't know if this is explained anywhere, but why are they cropped at 25 players???

SORRY missed button in title

DeletedUser3781

It's probably the best to exchange messages with archmage before joining a FS to talk about your (and theirs) expectations... button might not be enough as it wouldn't cover all the possibilities.
As to the second part, I think I've read somewhere the devs wanted fellowships to be quite small to create communities in which everyone knows other members.

DeletedUser2233

Did you look on the recruiting pages all ready navek ? There are clans asking for peeps in the section on the bottom of this fora .:)
If u have any questions maybe you can ask them there directly .

DeletedUser4400

yep in a great (my opinion ) fs now, all with the same thinking. but when you apply to join fs you do not know who accepts you until your accepted, maybe a letter from fs say we would like to have you, so you can say no before joining them , if that makes any sense because you only apply to the ones you are interested in.

DeletedUser2233

MM maybe u can put that in ideas and suggestion cause you're on to something there .But i am happy for you that you found a nice FS.

Silly me we are already there .Or did this thread just moved ? :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

forictori

Adventurer
Hey navek the rat, if you are in Winyandor, come in our FS, totally laid-back one and we are keeping it high level (55 in rankings). Peeps are real cool and helpful, no special rules, and we don't care if you do Tourneys. All I expect is activity, decent amount of trades to help us and some visits, no number required. Just message me in game.

DeletedUser3542

I play another big game online and one Guild is called ( it's a game ffs ) they are of course a laid back bunch with no hard rules and have a lot of fun without it becoming a drag or having some armchair general thinking he/she owns your game and time.. heck when i'm online, it's my time, my rules on what i play and how i play it. at work it's their time and their rules and i go along with that because i want to get a wage at the end of the month.. i keep the crap in rl and the fun in here.

DeletedUser3337

Its nice that we are not all the same, so many colors has a rainbow, beautiful.

I like it if a Fellowship has strict rules and motivates their members.
If they are all (very) ambitious and like-minded.
If I am a part of a group, I do not think in terms of just -my own game- or -my own rules-, but that is just silly me.

DeletedUser4400

each to there own pimpy , but at the end of the day its a game, and seeing someone who was offline, because of a domestic crisis, get thrown out, is just laughable.. but hey you play your own way, as Poacher has said already.

DeletedUser2233

Its nice that we are not all the same, so many colors has a rainbow, beautiful.

I like it if a Fellowship has strict rules and motivates their members.
If they are all (very) ambitious and like-minded.
If I am a part of a group, I do not think in terms of just -my own game- or -my own rules-, but that is just silly me.

Indeed it is .I think it is a delicate balance .We are a medium as you will .We do have some rules but nothing to major .
If you are to laid back .Then it will happen that some people will not make visits anymore .And that is completely unfair towards other players that do .
We do wish to grow and move forward but i find inactives a bigger issue if u don't wish to play anymore or take it easy and make a visit every two weeks then there is a problem :)

Our rules are not that hard to follow and involves the game play .Some people just need rules to motivate them .You can always argue why u need to be motivated to play lol .If you like the game it is not that hard .;)

DeletedUser2233

each to there own pimpy , but at the end of the day its a game, and seeing someone who was offline, because of a domestic crisis, get thrown out, is just laughable.. but hey you play your own way, as Poacher has said already.

That is indeed injustice there .But did he told the FS he had this problem ? Some of them do not tell anything And a FS can see only thus far .Had there been a roll call before he was dismissed ? Anny way if he did tell then it is just an injustice there .

You see some do not take that and are very strict .That is where my FS is very different i am happy to say :)

To come back on topic would a decline button be enough .So when you're accepted a button needs to be there where you can decline or verify the acceptation .That is 2 buttons lol o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4400

i think it should be like a 3 day thing, because when applying YOU do not know if these FS are active, so you apply to two or three or more, then suddenly your accepted, where as at the end of three days get to know which fs would accept you then you can msg the leader or just accept one after reading there info and expectations...