• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowship - to join or not to join?

DeletedUser9878

Hello. I have just started playing Elvenar and received an invitation to join a fellowship. I don't really understand about them yet. How do you choose one? Is there any reason you should not join a particular fellowship? Finally, I played a building game similar to Elvenar in the past and ended up quitting because some loser that had been playing for a long time (so he was much bigger/stronger than me) started attacking my city daily and taking everything I made. After about a week, I just deleted my account because I wasn't going to be a farming bott for another player. Can that happen in Elvenar? So far, I've only had help from some nice neighbors...

DeletedUser

Hello @Ohma!

From my experience joining a fellowship is a good thing, as it opens a lot of possibilities in the game! Personally, I read their overview to get a feel of the fellowship first, & visit a couple of their players... You can apply to join fellowships too by checking out the lists in-game, or here on the forum in the "Game Worlds" section. New posts pop up almost daily! There are many to choose from, AND you can always change fellowships if it doesn't work out :) !
Choosing one is a bit like choosing your next date... shared interests/similar thinking :D From my point of view a fellowship with a mix of advanced players & smaller players is tops, as the bigger ones help & give lots of useful advice to the newbies.. you'll learn to trade & more effectively too!
If you're starting out you might want to avoid the highly competitive & ambitious fellowships as they won't have much time or patience for newbie questions as well as stress you out. In Elvenar we trade a lot with one another (strong point of the game) & fight bad creatures with our armies, not each other.
You'll like it here;) lots of fabulous knowledgeable players are on the forum, they are really supportive!

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Hi Ohma, welcome to the forum and the game. Elvenar is strictly non-PvP, so nobody will ever attack your city.

Joining a fellowship can have its pros, like having reliable trading partners, getting neighborly help and getting access to multiplayer content (tournaments, fellowship adventures and the Spire later on), and getting advice if needed.

To find the right fellowship, you should read their description in the Overview tab. Another good idea is to contact the Archmage or whoever is in charge of recruiting.

In this early stage that you're in, you may not know what your needs are. Maybe join that FS, and find out. Remember that you can leave a fellowship at any time if you do not feel at home there.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hello. I have just started playing Elvenar and received an invitation to join a fellowship. I don't really understand about them yet. How do you choose one? Is there any reason you should not join a particular fellowship? Finally, I played a building game similar to Elvenar in the past and ended up quitting because some loser that had been playing for a long time (so he was much bigger/stronger than me) started attacking my city daily and taking everything I made. After about a week, I just deleted my account because I wasn't going to be a farming bott for another player. Can that happen in Elvenar? So far, I've only had help from some nice neighbors...

Nope. I am too burned out of wars, played many years these types of games. I have bigger fish to fry in real life.
Elvenar is peaceful, all you will fight is CPU's "shady characters", that if you even want to fight, as you always can carter.

No looting problems here, enjoy!