• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Neighbour rewards move

Gandolfus

Novice
Hi i know this is not a bug or big problem but I would like to make a suggestion. It is very annoying that the rewards for making Fellowship visits floats up right in front of the neighbourly helping hands. Could you please make them show in a different position so they were not so annoying.

Thank you for this game I really enjoy it.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
YES!! THIS!!! I am SO annoyed by this that I have actually stopped giving help to my fellowship from the fellowship window, as it slows down my preferred fast mouse-clicking, and instead I help as many as I can from the notifications window and only the very few that aren't in my notifications window I help from the fellowship window.
This should be a rather easy fix. Any different position would be good, but the best position would be to just not show it in the middle of the screen but only up top. Why we need to see it twice on the screen anyway is a mystery...
2022-02-15_17-59-09.jpg