• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship help & visits

DeletedUser3185

I visited all of my FS members at 8.20 this morning and when I checked a little while ago, it is showing that I haven't visited anyone and had to do them all again. I've since found out that other members have had the same problem today.

DeletedUser3542

I visited all of my FS members at 8.20 this morning and when I checked a little while ago, it is showing that I haven't visited anyone and had to do them all again. I've since found out that other members have had the same problem today.

Very odd indeed. i visited my FS around 30 mins ago and seems fine right now, but i'll watch and if it does the same to me i'll revisit them and claim my rewards again and not tell the tax man;) heck if it's a new bug i'll take a boat load of them as it doesn't take long to do the visits:p:eek: omg! dat's sneaky :( i know we could get serious dungeon time for that.

DeletedUser487

I have an issue where my FS list shows most people can now be visited but some (in a very random order) have 2 hours left :S

DeletedUser3097

Today's update has caused this- I just ignored the hands and will visit again tomorrow as normal. It will give a few arch-mages some interesting scores for visits this week though! :rolleyes: