• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship allies events

DeletedUser5411

Just wondering if events where 2 or 3 fellowships had to work together to complete event was interesting or possible. 1 high rank fellowship with 1 medium fellowship and or 1 nubie level maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5436

In addition to the Fellowship Adventures we've already got, or in place of them?

DeletedUser5411

Please forgive late response I thought bi annual at most. simple theme reasonable achievable end goals in relation to each fellowships position, no trader fees and extended trade within successful associated fellowships might have appeal . find the spy/smuggler or, missing love,treasure etc, low Fellowship gets offended/robbed heart broken lost payroll, mid fellowship investigates and/or the high fellowship investigates/assists/solves dillema for example.Could involve battles with a few new entities.
Thanks for question nice to know you took the time thank you

DeletedUser5436

Please forgive late response I thought bi annual at most. simple theme reasonable achievable end goals in relation to each fellowships position, no trader fees and extended trade within successful associated fellowships might have appeal . find the spy/smuggler or, missing love,treasure etc, low Fellowship gets attacked/robbed heart broken lost payroll, mid fellowship investigates and/or the high fellowship investigates/assists/solves dillema for example.Could involve battles with a few new entities.
Thanks for question nice to know you took the time thank you

You're welcome. :)

Honestly, I think I like your idea better than the Fellowship Adventure. At least yours seems to have an actual point. :D

DeletedUser5411

To disagree with a premise or ideal due to a word is a reflection of the oppressive politically correct nanny state we find ourselves in.My idea wasn't attacked by you.

DeletedUser441

In my opinion the idea is impractical. Why not have fellowships with 75 members. Isn't 25 (at max') people helping eachother enough ? I did not even think it worth making a comment initially.Your second post has no bearing on this game whatsoever (except the trade part which is also pointless -see first sentence).

eg "find the spy/smuggler or, missing love,treasure etc, low Fellowship gets offended/robbed heart broken lost payroll, mid fellowship investigates and/or the high fellowship investigates/assists/solves dillema for example".

Are you confusing this with another game ? :confused:

DeletedUser5411

You could have simply said the idea to you was not for you. Hostility and aggression over a simple suggestion from which great innovations and ideas sometimes evolve 75 member fellowship was never mentioned. Yes i confused this game with a different one what a dumb dumb i am sorry for the huge error wow can't believe i did that. Will run all future posts by you first to save me any more embarrasment

DeletedUser5436

You could have simply said the idea to you was not for you. Hostility and aggression over a simple suggestion from which great innovations and ideas sometimes evolve 75 member fellowship was never mentioned. Yes i confused this game with a different one what a dumb dumb i am sorry for the huge error wow can't believe i did that.

Platypus Toast, don't think for a moment that you were wrong to share your idea. You haven't confused this game with another, and you're not a dumb dumb. Some people just their kicks out of belittling others.

DeletedUser3097

Please keep any further posts on this thread about the original idea:

Just wondering if events where 2 or 3 fellowships had to work together to complete event was interesting or possible. 1 high rank fellowship with 1 medium fellowship and or 1 nubie level maybe.

Thank you :)