• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship Adventure error

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser931

The map seems to contain the data from the previous event.

DeletedUser

I made some Badges and had more to make then the Quest disappeared and said 'Internal error'. If they put up the correct Adventure I'll probably have lost all the Badges I just made!

DeletedUser2112

To provide further info: First Waypoint has all 3 requirements filled (2 by me even though I have not contributed any) but is still locked - how are we supposed to progress. Way to go Inno :(

DeletedUser

I just started working through the quests to see which ones I could pick up and they just both disappeared

Timneh

Artisan
I had prepared some badges ready to collect when FA started and when i had collected 5 of them the FA just disappeared. I hope i do not lose my badges when they sort this out.

DeletedUser

I had prepared some badges ready to collect when FA started and when i had collected 5 of them the FA just disappeared. I hope i do not lose my badges when they sort this out.

Me too Timney, 5 Grocery Badges!

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Same here popped open then a another screen to buy diamonds came up and them the game disappeared

DeletedUser2808

I had just collected for a badge ,icon ticked ,went to the adventure screen ,everything locked , despite fellowship members already paying badges,went back to my world ,adventure had disappeared ...... hope they replace all that stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.