• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Faster Whole-map Neighborly Help

Sir Derf

Adept
Just did a full round, 44 pages, nearly 400 neighbors and Fellows. And I thought, wouldn't it be nice if the dialog automatically shifted page to page after you've NHed the ninth neighbor on the page?

But then, I realized I was thinking too small...

How about if the dialog showing your NH options for a neighbor could automatically shift to the next neighbor? I'm picturing a check-box in the upper right of the dialog to turn on auto-advance. Whole-world NH could be sped up by possibly 50% or more, by removing half the clicks.

Could possibly add a second check-box to only auto-advance through neighbors who are set to give reciprocating NH bonus.

m4rt1n

Adept
Would be a nice idea, but what about helping those who don't help you and all the gold mines. I do my help daily to all on the app and about 40% of mine are now gold mines and 10% gold handshakes. Ideally I would like a "help all neighbours" button where the recipient selected an order for example, builder - mana culture - culture - main hall.