• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fairly new but play daily and looking for a FRIENDLY HELPING FELLOWSHIP

• Thread starter DeletedUser6338
  • Start date

DeletedUser6338

I admit to being new and still learning the ropes and terms and how everything works. That is my bad points

On the good side, the first thing I looked into is how to help other lands because I am on daily and try to get back to 'help' my neighbors as soon as possible when that 24 hour clock runs out. I watch for chances to support trades, but am having to pay extra because I am giving to lands/people I have not 'met' yet.

I would love to find a group that is friendly and enjoys that game, but that is also regularly helping each other. This is my first time here (a month now) but in other games, I have found that I end up doing all the helping and my 'friends' vanish or are only around a time or two a week.

I am VERY open to guidance and direction (just know that I will catch on quickly if it is actually a trick to get me to do all the work and give you the goods... LOL... so not looking for a group trying to 'play' new players). ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
Which world are you in as I see applications in Winyandor. I could make a space for you in Arendyll in my fellowship as we are a friendly bunch, let me know please and you will be more than welcome.

DeletedUser6338

Which world are you in as I see applications in Winyandor. I could make a space for you in Arendyll in my fellowship as we are a friendly bunch, let me know please and you will be more than welcome.

Weeell, that's how newbie I am.... LOL... I accidentally made two worlds and then decided that I would play both since I had them. I would love to join you in Arendyll!!!!

DeletedUser2129

I play in both worlds too - your quite welcome to join our fellowship - we value any new players and support them all the way. MoonlightElena9