• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Extra Mana

rowena656

Adventurer
Needing more “Mana” I built the AW “Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood” thinking this would instantly give me more “Mana”. After building said AW I find that you also have to use a “Ensorcelled Endowment” spell & have a visit from a Neighbor to get the extra “Mana” I was after. Is this correct? Or do I have a problem? Thank you. Row.

Sir Derf

Adept
No, yeah, that's how the LoGN works.

For best results, you want to have relatively large Mana Producers, such that they have relatively large total culture values, so that they will have higher priority for receiving the NH from Neighbors who decide to buff your Culture buildings. When I first put my own LoGN in, I had a bunch of Lava Eggs for Mana (pretty good sized Culture), but also was using up a bunch of Ferris Wheel Galores (even betterer Culture), and so didn't start seeing the benefits on my Lava Eggs until the Wheels timed out.

For double benefit, if you don't already have it, also consider the Dragon Abbey, which gives Mana when using Enchantments, so putting EEs on your Mana producers gives Mana for casting, and then Mana for collecting after buffing after spelling.

Sir Derf

Adept
I guess it depends on how much you use spells vs. what you have built, and what Level of AWs you have.

For me, I currently have a Lvl9 LoGN, Lvl16 Dragon Abbey and 9 Ch18 Lava Eggs. For 9 EEs every 3 days I get 132k Mana every 3 days from casting the spells, and hopefully 140k extra Mana every day from NHed EEed Lava Eggs (on top of the base 374k Mana).

SkyRider99

Immortal
Whilst not 'extra mana' the Maze of Dark Matter AW will reduce your daily mana decay.

LoGN together with EE spells helps me a lot in the collection of mana.