• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Expansion

• Thread starter DeletedUser3903
  • Start date

DeletedUser3903

I am not able to expand my city through province completions even though I have lots of room to expand. Wiki has no answers. Can anyone help?

cwgiii

Shaman
There is a limit to the number of province expansions. If you have scouted that number, you cannot get any more expansions via that method. I think that limit is 457 provinces (Note: this number may have changed).

Sir Derf

Adept
There are three methods to gain expansions, each of which has its own independent finite limit.
  • Province Expansions - Scout on the map, gain an expansion; Past a point, further scouts stop earning expansions.
  • Research Expansions - Most chapters have research items that provide an expansion on paying for the research.
  • Premium Expansions - Buy expansions with increasing costs in diamonds; Past a point, no further expansions can be purchased.

DeletedUser3903

Thank you. Shane that you can't expand using provinces until your city can't expand anymore. Oh well. Thank you for your help folks x

Deleted User - 13667

would be good to either remove the limit or increase it. Not been able to do any provincial expansions anymore since the limit was imposed years ago