• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered expansion research in lvl 14

DeletedUser501

i am in lvl 14 of research. one of the items listed is a city expansion 45. i have reached the limit on expansions and it is really unfair that i have to use a lot of resources to complete the research for something i can not use. you say there is no plan to increase the size of the expansions in the game, so why have it ?. i know a few players may need it or can use it, but for most of us it is useless. why not give the option for us to decline it ?

DeletedUser3571

You may have reached the limit from provinces but there are still some available in research or premium.
overall there are 45 research expansions, 60 provinces and 33 premium

As far as i know its not possible to have no room to place an expansion, as this would get them in trouble with people who bought it with real money and then couldn't use it.

m4rt1n

Adept
Just visited your EN1 city and it seems you have quite a few expansions yet to place so I'm a little puzzled unless you refer to another city.

DeletedUser501

i figured it out you can only do expansions through research now and not by completing province expansions

DeletedUser3097

i figured it out you can only do expansions through research now and not by completing province expansions
Please open a ticket with Support if you'd like clarification about which Expansions you still have available.