• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Exchange locations of 2 buildings

DeletedUser4030

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature in the game where you could select two buildings and exchange their locations? When space is so dear, being able to reorganize without earning another expansion first would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Aisling1

Conjurer
I like it.. I would add that being able to pick orientation... even if it locked you in, or cost something.. goods, coin, whatever.. might help.

DeletedUser4030

I agree. I've often wanted to change the orientation of a building, but figured it would be too complicated to program.

cwgiii

Shaman
I've often wanted to change the orientation of a building, but figured it would be too complicated to program.

It would be nice. However, in the past (recorded interviews), the devs have said that this would not become available. Their explanation included something to the effect that part of the challenge in game is planning out your city layout. The different sized buildings basically constitute a puzzle within the game that is a task for us to configure as the city grows.