• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Event changes are killing our Fellowship

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8632

I am utterly furious and disappointed with Inno and their reaction to the feedback to the event changes. Not (only) because they are half-baked and ham-handed but because they are literally destroying our Fellowship.

Despite the substantial feedback about the new event format, the difficulties, the immense frustration and the negative impact on game-play and city development, Inno's last response is "Well, we are not gonna change it. Deal with it or find something else to play." For many in our FS that was the last straw.

And people do. Find something else to play. Its not only the sum of all the widely outlined event design atrocities, its basically this: "We can't play the Elvenar we love AND participate in Events. Its either-or now. Build the city the way you like OR build the stuff you need for an event. Explore and expand at your own pace OR massively overscout to accommodate Event quest requirements. Balance your economy (which is one of the nicest challenges in the game) OR be ready to accommodate huge (and pointless) gold reserves, just in case. And please don't say "WeLL YoU dOnT HAve To PLaY EvENTs" - that's one of the most inane arguments imaginable.

Bottom line is: I gave up on Events (or giving feedback about the - for what?) but now it is destroying my Fellowship and this is infuriating. People are noticeably less engaged and often just frustrated. Many have reduced playtime massively because it has become an unpleasant chore instead of a fun game.

And people are leaving. Thanks for that. Having nice people around was the one thing that made this mess bearable. Take them away... well, your reap what you sow.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. However, please keep it within the Autumn Zodiac discussion thread.

We will close this topic. You are welcome to copy your post to the discussion thread if you wish to do so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.