• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ereku seeking active tourney players

DeletedUser4069

Hello everybody,

Ereku (server en2) is restructuring after a change in leadership. We are seeking active players who like to contribute ... without the need to permanently remember, set minimum tourney participation or nbh limits, but who want to play because they like it by themselves too among likeminded fellows. We offer friendly communication, fair trades and good teamwork for other good teamplayers. We do not want to set minimum tourney point limits as everyone needs a break from time to time and load again with troops and/or ressources but we so not support people who only do 1 province in EACH tourney and put the whole work of tourney rewards always on the shoulders of other players. Which is actually the reason why we have now quite a lot of slots free for people who like it the same way like we do. :)

For us it does not matter if you are big or small, as long as you are very active and dedicated but we prefer people with experience in this game. You should already have all 3 bonus goods researched and we need mostly people with steel/planks - scrolls/silk - dust/gems. If you are interested pls send me a message and tell me why you would be a good addition to our team. :) I am out of town until Sunday but will reply to all messages then.

Looking forward to hear from you! :)
Stella (archmage Ereku [en2] since Nov 5th 2017)