• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City ENDLESS COINS

DeletedUser

Could there be anyway to modify the money is ready to be collected from the residences notification? The endless gold coins is distracting and never ending. Maybe a small notice some where to collect what is availabl? .

DeletedUser98

well, in FOE, they will make you pay diamonds/crystals just to have all money collected in a single click. i doubt they'll add that feature for free in the future, if they ever decide to.

DeletedUser23

The alternative is to have each house produce a set amount of coins over a set amount of hours (such as workshops do for eg just with no say on how long). Which means that say the house would produce 50k coins in 8 hours. You can't collect before and any time after the house won't produce any more than that.

Even though it's slightly annoying constantly seeing the collect icon, the alternative system is far worse. I like the flexibility on collection times and never losing any coins this way.

Though they could give an option to disable that icon, though how easy that would be without disabling all others I'm not sure.

DeletedUser

I'd love to see different colour/size for coins when the production reach it's limit. The unfinished production less visible. But generally I don't mind seeing the icons as it says the production can be collected at any point.

firerock

Enchanter
I like that diggi.
Alternatively allow the user to specify the amount of coins before the coin icon appears.
Whilst also if you click into the house, give a <COLLECT> button to collect the coins if you need them before that time.

DeletedUser297

Please DON'T change the 'endless' coins. However annoying it is, it's much better than having to collect coins at the end of a certain time period and not having any more produced until you do. It is such a treat to start the game in the morning and find all that coin waiting for you!

DeletedUser277

I agree with jtem, the 'endless coins' should remain. However, to make it less annoying, perhaps lengthen the time until the coin appears - it seems too short at present. 10 or 15 mins might be better. I do like the idea of a different colour/symbol when the residence is maxed out with coins waiting to be collected.

DeletedUser

you should be able to collect coins whenever they are there but the coin icon should probably only appear as a warning when you are at 90% capacity so lets say you have a residence that is full at 4250 then the coin icon should appear when it is 90% of that (3,825) as a gentle reminder that you are getting close to to the maximum that the residence can hold

DeletedUser281

I've noticed that the coin icon appears when there are at least 15 coins available for collection. I would prefer that the icon doesn't appear until much later on. It's a nice reminder for those super active players, but slightly annoying for those of us who are more casual in our gameplay

DeletedUser108

In another game I play you can collect coins from your characters. A money icon appears above a character when they have reached 75% capacity. You can click that icon, or at any time you can click any character to collect the coins that are available. I would prefer something like this here, too.

DeletedUser235

I like the current system, compared to FoE. -1 for me on this idea.

Why? Cuz when you need a few coins, you can just wait a few minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and you can start your upgrade/construction.

Yes, it can be annoying to see the jumping coin, but simply group your residences properly and it will make it easy to manage.

DeletedUser219

I've noticed that the coin icon appears when there are at least 15 coins available for collection. I would prefer that the icon doesn't appear until much later on. It's a nice reminder for those super active players, but slightly annoying for those of us who are more casual in our gameplay
The coin appears later with higher level residences

firerock

Enchanter
to make it really open, why not give a user option to define the amount of coins it takes a residence to have before the coin icon appears.

tally that with an option in the residence to collect any coins at will.

this gives great flexibility.
it allows users to only act on residences when they need to before they fill up, or other users can set it low and do what happens now.