• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered End of tech tree

DeletedUser222

I have completed the tech tree now. Should I keep the granite mines and copper foundries or do you suppose I can do away with them?

Also, I had got the ancient wonders built some time back so what is the point or benefit of completing the final "Dwarven Ancient Wonders" quest in the tech tree?

Jixel

Spellcaster
You can sell all the mines & foundries, they are not required (assuming you've built all of the dwarven roads you think you'll need and/or stocked up your Dwarven Portal).
You can also sell the Dwarven Portal - however, there is a quest which comes up later requiring you to ... sell your Dwarven Portal, so it might be better to wait for the quest to appear.

You've built the Elven Ancient Wonders - the Dwarven Wonders are new and give different benefits (Mountain Halls - population / manufactory production boost, Dwarven Bulwark - culture / training size increase / small amount of free units).