• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears looking for active member. Plank, Silk, Dust

DeletedUser2834

We are a friendly active fellowship.
SILK boosted recruits needed badly - you will be a god!!!
Those that enjoy playing the tournaments are a favoured lot as well.

We want to do well and climb the leader board and we want you to do well.
Try to help out your fellowship by visiting and aiding when possible.
Use a fairtrade policy (two star or better) and check our fellowship trades first.
Please let us know if you will be absent, we expect you to be making progress at least every two weeks.
Say hi in chats and messages - a great way to make some friends and don't be afraid to ask questions - we are here to help each other.

We especially want elixir and dust and silk boosted players
(click main hall then relics to find your boosted goods)

Have fun - its a game - enjoy it!

June 9, 2017

DeletedUser2834

Send me a message in game - Thaurdir
or post here and i will send you an invite

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks Thaurdir,
As a member of the Elvinears I will add that we are a relaxed friendly bunch and hope someone can join us soon.
I only joined the fellowship a few weeks ago and have had many hours of fun there. We are very active in the game. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Anyone interested who is active and SILK boosted is very welcome. Other boosts don't matter so much, and we look forward to you joining our very friendly fellowship. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Any active player, whatever your boost is welcome, so long as you play a few times a week, have a go at the tourneys and give help regularly. Despite the OP, Marble, Silk and either Magic dust or Gems are preferred but ALL are welcome. :)