• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are recruiting.

m4rt1n

Adept
We are a very friendly and active and relaxed fellowship.

We work hard to make sure everyone has a good time and does well in all aspects of the game.
Try to help out your fellowship by visiting and aiding when possible as you benefit too.
Join in the weekly tournaments and earn rewards together as a fellowship, no pressure, do as many provinces and rounds as you feel comfortable with and earn extra individual rewards while helping a little or a lot towards a prize for everyone at the end.
Use a fairtrade policy (two star or better) and check our fellowship trades first.
Newer players can make a 0 or 1 star trade if needed to help progression, just ask for help in the chat and one of our bigger players will help out if they can.

Please let us know if you will be absent, we expect you to be making progress at least every two weeks, otherwise we don't know if you have stopped playing the game.
Say hi in chats and messages - a great way to make some friends and don't be afraid to ask questions - we are here to help each other.

Have fun - its a game - enjoy it!

Just message me ingame or apply directly as I check regularly if you feel this fellowship is for you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
3 places available, join a very friendly chatty "or not" fellowship, we don't mind. 100% same tier trades taken the same day, and cross tier mostly taken where possible.
We enjoy the tourneys but play at any speed so open 4 or 5 chest weekly, and participate in the adventures.

Just be active at least making progress every 2 weeks is about the only rule we have, but also we have many daily players there to help, ask questions etc to help you get the most fun and relaxation from the game, depending on how you like to play.
We accommodate all playing styles and never put pressure on. :)

Just search m4rt1n or pnatiger after clicking on your ranking or apply direct ingame as I check for applicants almost daily. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We have 3 spaces, ready for anyone who wants a relaxed participation in the tournament, usually opening at least 5 chests. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
To all players, we are the fellowship that is friendly and accepts all players so long as you are active. Just check post one and apply ingame or here and I will send you an invite. Nice friendly chat between members with NO PRESSURE whatsoever. Play at your pace and enjoy the game. :)