• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenstats - Elvenarchitect status?

Vishar

Alchemist
Does anyone know what's up with Elvenarchitect - if anything?
For about 5 days now I've not been able to load the latest status on the city planner.
I get the "Realtime updates are unavailable at this time" message.
Is this because we've had a couple of updates recently or something we might want to be concerned about?

SkyRider99

Immortal
I wouldn't care to guess what this latest issue is. But I seem to remember that it has happened before. It was eventually rectified on that occasion.

1699798623624.png
o_O

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Does anyone know what's up with Elvenarchitect - if anything?
For about 5 days now I've not been able to load the latest status on the city planner.
I get the "Realtime updates are unavailable at this time" message.
Is this because we've had a couple of updates recently or something we might want to be concerned about?

Hi @Vishar it would probably be best to contact the owners of the site directly.

Despite this being a very good source of all things Elvenar, this is actually a Fan Owned 3rd Party Site and not affiliated in anyway with Innogames.

Im certain if you contact the site owner they will be able to let you know whats happening! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hekata

Artisan
It seems to be working now :)

Just as FYI: ElvenStats and ElvenArchitect are owned by 2 different persons. They are only connected by that one option that lets you load your city from Stats to Architect. However the 2 sites operate quite separately and while Architect is kept very much up to date, Stats is not.
In this case the problem was on Stats side and it's not the first time. I saw an explanation to this problem not long ago, something about needing to log back onto Innos servers manually every time Inno does... something?... (sorry for being this vague but I'm not particularly tech savvy and I can't find that note it now).

It's really a pity that the owner of Stats doesn't have more time to keep the site up to date. It's such a useful tool, recruiting would be hell without it.

SkyRider99

Immortal
It's such a useful tool, recruiting would be hell without it.
I agree with you there @Hekata. I checked our most recent FS members carefully, but even good statistics cannot predict when a player will bail-out and go inactive. :cool:

We need to recruit three (3) new members presently. Preferably seasoned players who don't need everything explained to them. Because I've already done that too many times!

Hekata

Artisan
I agree with you there @Hekata. I checked our most recent FS members carefully, but even good statistics cannot predict when a player will bail-out and go inactive. :cool:

We need to recruit three (3) new members presently. Preferably seasoned players who don't need everything explained to them. Because I've already done that too many times!
Recruiting seems to be particularly hard these days. I have the feeling that more and more players just want to play super casually and not commit to active team participation....

Hekata

Artisan
Seems Stats hasn't recorded the last tourney results correctly. In one of my FS we got 11 chests in it show only 7, in the other we got 12 and it shows 9 :confused: