• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Wiki updates pending

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I'm not sure where to post this, so if General Discussion is not the place, please feel free to move my post to a more appropriate spot on the forum (@Herodite :) )

While looking for upgrade costs, I just noticed that the Elvenar Wiki has not been updated yet for chapter 20 upgrades on some of the buildings and with chapter 21 now officially being teased, it might be a good time to finally update the wiki, with chapter 20 being here for almost a year already :p

Armories get upgraded to level 42 in chapter 20, yet the last visible upgrade in the table on the Armory's wiki page shows only level 41.
Same goes for the Training Grounds which get upgraded to level 33 in chap 20, but only up to level 32 is shown on the respective Wiki page, and the Mercenary Camp gets upgraded to level 25, but the table shows only up to level 24.

As far as I know, those are the only buildings that appear to have incomplete data on the Wiki, but other people should feel free to add to this post if they've noticed other info missing from the Wiki... Might as well use this thread to collect all missing data ;)

Last edited: