• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Easy Livin'(Recruiting)

DeletedUser9058

Hello everyone!
We are a friendly relaxed group of players, who are growing together. We have reached the stage where we open 5,6 (or 7) tournament chests per week. But most importantly, we just enjoy playing the game.

We're looking for players who produce boosted goods only.

Join directly.
Our fellowship is now open for free joining. (March 26, 2020)

Boosted goods status.
Right now, the boosted goods needed most are:
Planks, Scrolls and Dust.

If you produce boosted goods only, and have one of the above goods as boosted, then please join. :)
Both beginners and experienced players are welcome and appreciated.

Founder of Easy Livin'
Easy Livin' was founded by Secret Squirrel, our original Archmage.
She left the game 3 weeks ago.

Secret Squirrel.
I joined the fellowship because she was the Archmage. I loved how she ran it and I try to keep it that way.
Relaxed, easy-going, and welcoming atmosphere. We say hello, ask questions about the game, talk about it, and try to help one another. Of course we participate in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures, but that's because they are fun to play.

Tournaments for fun.
We still make 5 chests per week without trying hard. and we celebrate.
Hey, 5th chest! well done everyone! wow, 6th chests, great work! 7th chest!!??? amazing everyone! thanks for all your efforts!

TigerBrahe, current Archmage of Easy Livin'(Recruiting)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Easy Livin' is a fantastic fellowship to be part of :) If you are looking for a fellowship that is friendly, who does NH regularly, uses fair 2* or 3* trades, likes weekly tournaments, the Spire and Fellowship Adventures, where the only pressure and competition is what you give yourself. If you want support in your achievements and help when asked, then you are looking at the right Fellowship, come along and apply to our Archmage Tigerbrahe or any of us mages, we would love to hear from you :)
20200322_225450.jpg