• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

KatNip

Seeker
Easy Elvenar is a fun, laid back Fellowship that is currently looking for new members. We don't mind if your city is big or small, just that you visit the other members at least a few times a week and tell us if you're going to be away from the game for more than a few days at a time. Also, please ensure that you're out of the tutorial and you're not thinking of quitting the game if you're going to join us. We also ask that only 2 or 3 star trades are offered, unless there is a prior arrangement with another fellowship member.

All of our members, including the more experienced members are always happy to help out other members as much as possible, with trades or even advice if asked for. Some of our members are more chatty than others so feel free to join in the fun or just lurk and have a giggle. :D We play for fun and we won't pressure you to build your city faster than you're wanting to.

So come and join us!

Last edited:

DeletedUser6480

I would love to join you
Ellander92 in game nickname.

KatNip

Seeker
Hi Ellander92, I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the Fellowship. :)

For everyone else, we still have places available, especially if you have marble or dust boosts! :D

Fresina

Dreamer
HI, my friend and I are looking for a more friendly and warmer fellowship.
Our nicknames are Fresina and Maronar; Maronar play a bit longer then I do. We have as boosted goods both marble, and crystal and one has elixir the other gems. We would like to stay to gether. We do like to play the tournaments and some FA (the next with all the relic stuff is to diffucult for us)
At the moment we have a FS. SO if we want to change we have to do it quickly within the next 8 hours, as we red that there is a 24h waiting time after change and the next tournement will start in about 30h.
Could you use us ?
Fresina and Maronar

Fresina

Dreamer
As Fresina said we like to play in a friendly FS (not too much pressure but still playing as a team).
For us it important to stay together as we help eachother out when one of us is abroad so that production can continu.
Bye
Maronar

KatNip

Seeker
Hi Fresina, we'd love for you and Maronar to join us at Easy Elvenar. We have two positions available at the moment which works perfectly. :)

I've sent you a message ingame. :)

KatNip

Seeker
We've got positions available again and lots of enjoyable chat to go around so feel free to join us! :)

KatNip

Seeker
Easy Elvenar is looking again for a couple of new members. We offer 0 trade pickups for new members and a very friendly and helpful environment for you to grow your city. Experienced or new players are very welcome.

Feel free to message me here or contact me in the game (KatNip). :)