• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Easier neighbour & neighbourly help access.

Would you like to see one or both of those features?

• I'd like to see the Neighbour List like the fellowship member list.

• I'd like to see the Recent Neighbourly Help icons on the map.

• I'd like to see Both.

• I'd like to see No Change.

• I have no preference either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

[Summary]:
The first idea: A Neighbours button/interface for the in-city interface.

The second idea: Make it visible on the map if a player has visited you recently and provided neighbourly help.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]:
Yes.

[Details]:
The first idea:
Add a Neighbours button & interface:
Essentially, a duplicate of the members tab from the Fellowship interface that is under your portrait in your city (Where the Messages and Notifications buttons are), only instead of populating the list with your fellowship members, populate the list with your discovered neighbours.

I'd recommend it being static to the player, rather than dynamic like the fellowship button. (ie, make it always show*your* neighbours, not the neighbours of the player whose city you're visiting like the fellowship button).

The second idea:
Add a neighbourly help icon to the city info on the map, with a green/gold hand icon to show if they've recently visited you. (same like is in the fellowship member list).

[Reasons for Implementing]:
It would make giving out neighbourly help to those around you much easier, and who to give priority to when you have limited time.

[Balance]:

Not entirely sure for balance, might just increase the amount of help given out since it'd be easier.

[Visual Aids]:

Attachments

• neighbour.jpg
    neighbour.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 67