• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum easier access to forum tab in game

DeletedUser393

I spent 20 mins looking for a forum tab in game.

I think if this was more visible more people would come to the forums and generate discussion.

Also if there were fellowship forums as in Forge of Empires that would be a good thing to transpose across.

Just a suggestion]
]

Gagan sandrider

DeletedUser

There are two ways to access the forum:
  1. Right Click and select forum
  2. Left Click on the Gear Icon > Help > Forum
We have a Fellowship seeking Members subforum in each world.

DeletedUser358

I completely agree.
For a company pushing a game based on "community" merits, it is WAY too difficult to find said community.
I never even knew that you could find the forum in-game until Katwijk just pointed out how, always had to google "elvenar forums".

The should most definitely add a forum button to the bottom menu (currently with the 4 icons) if they want player retention to go above the 2.3% they have now.

DeletedUser10

I agree that having it more visible would be nice, though I'm not sure putting it at the bottom would be an option.
I will say I have always found the trader icon at the bottom to be a bit pointless as it is an easily recognizable building to access. I wouldn't be against them removing the trader icon and replacing it with a forum one.

DeletedUser358

I have always found the trader icon at the bottom to be a bit pointless as it is an easily recognizable building to access. I wouldn't be against them removing the trader icon and replacing it with a forum one.
This!
My sentiments exactly!