• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered dwarven portal and buildings

I have just researched advanced scouts to take me into the fairy chapter but still not got a quest to sell my portal.....should I sell my mines, foundaries and tracks but keep the portal and the tracks it needs until the quest appears? I am guessing its because I still have a mainline quest to complete.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Have you also 'activated' the Advanced Scout research @JIMBOLICIOUS ? If so, you should be seeing the option to decline further quests from your earlier chapter. In which case you could decline those quests (and forego the rewards) or you could choose to keep solving the quests until you get to the final 'Sell the Portal'.

If you choose to solve more quests from your previous chapter you may need the mines and foundries to satisfy your unsolved quest requirements.

I usually just hit the 'decline' button to wrap up the old chapter, unless there was some particularly nice reward I wanted to win.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I have just researched advanced scouts to take me into the fairy chapter but still not got a quest to sell my portal.....should I sell my mines, foundaries and tracks but keep the portal and the tracks it needs until the quest appears? I am guessing its because I still have a mainline quest to complete.
according to iDavis there is no quest to sell the Dwarven Portal......please check out their site here https://idavis-elvenar.com/index.html they list all the quests for all the chapters