• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Dwarven manufactories

Shaun68

Dreamer
Is it worth keeping the dwarf granite and copper manufactories after finishing the dwarven chapter? I can not see anywhere in the research tree where you need them again. I was thinking of filling up the reserves then selling the buildings except for the portal.

DeletedUser3097

Is it worth keeping the dwarf granite and copper manufactories after finishing the dwarven chapter?

There is no need to keep them after the chapter, and you will probably need the space for the fairy factories. :)

forictori

Adventurer
Pardon me Dizzy Lizzie, actually player may not need to sell it right away (the Dwarven Portal ) .... There will be a quest which will require to sell it, then you do it.

I've got a situation here similar related. So I ask for suggestions/help.
I am done with orc chapter and I always like to fill up to the max all the commodities before delete the buildings, so after that I did get quest which requires to produce Shroom of Wisdom 1 time (not optional) I did produce it but since I'd reached the capacity I cannot collect it and therefore cannot fulfill the quest... So what do I do, all researches finished and cannot use it for that either. How can I reduce the quantity of the commodity so I can be able to collect? Thanks for the time.

DeletedUser3781

I am done with orc chapter and I always like to fill up to the max all the commodities before delete the buildings, so after that I did get quest which requires to produce Shroom of Wisdom 1 time (not optional) I did produce it but since I'd reached the capacity I cannot collect it and therefore cannot fulfill the quest... So what do I do, all researches finished and cannot use it for that either. How can I reduce the quantity of the commodity so I can be able to collect? Thanks for the time.

Uh, that seems tough. Possibly you played yourself into a corner, I can see no way out of this other than contacting Support (and I have no idea if they'll be able to help).

By the way, there is no need to max guest resources after you have enough for the techs and roads. Unless you are a completionist and it gives you some kind of joy it's just a waste of resources I'm afraid.

forictori

Adventurer
You are welcome Dizzy Lizzie :)

By the way, there is no need to max guest resources after you have enough for the techs and roads. Unless you are a completionist and it gives you some kind of joy it's just a waste of resources I'm afraid.

Hehe, I guess I am completionist Trufsonia. I always do this, I just like it and don't care about the waste of resources.