• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Do Summonings Disappear?

DeletedUser5540

Is there a time limit or quantity of items that you can have in your inventory? I have event buildings only for about the previous two chapters, and I know I had buildings left over from earlier chapters in my summonings tab. I'm confused. :confused:

DeletedUser3097

Is there a time limit or quantity of items that you can have in your inventory? I have event buildings only for about the previous two chapters, and I know I had buildings left over from earlier chapters in my summonings tab. I'm confused.
No, buildings will remain in your Inventory until they are placed or disenchanted. If you can remember the names of the missing buildings, we may be able to track back and see what happened to them, so please contact Support and we do our best to find out for you.

m4rt1n

Adept
I suggest you follow @Dizzy Lizzie advice and contact support, however it is very likely possible you have disenchanted them, which removes them in exchange for Spell Fragments.