• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discord error

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Since we can't post screenshots on Discord ( :rolleyes: ) and it's also not clear where on Discord to report errors like this, I'll just make this Discord-error report here, on the forum, to also emphasise the benefit of the forum :p

On the Elvenar Discord server I am enrolled to only English, but somehow I now also see Portuguese and Hungarian channels on Discord, what's up with that?
1695328421580.png

I suspect someone forgot to assign roles to those channels?

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I suspect problems with Discord have to be reported to Discord, but could be wrong, again the problems of using a 3rd party website. Hope you get it solved.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I suspect the same, but there is no dedicated section on Discord to post specific Discord-related problems to, and also we're not allowed to share screenshots, so I thought I'd trigger a response here ;)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It's fixed for the Portuguese channel now, as I sent a message there with tags to the Portuguese mods :)
No Hungarian ones online though, so unable to tag them.

m4rt1n

Adept
It's fixed for the Portuguese channel now, as I sent a message there with tags to the Portuguese mods :)
No Hungarian ones online though, so unable to tag them.

Is very late evening/early hours now though in Hungary.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Yes, that's what I figured as well. Will see if it's changed in the morning, I'm also going to bed now.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please generally report via support, we can take a look. This lets us know that the channels you can see have not quite been set up fully as this allows other languages to view them. I will message the respective CMs now to get this rectified. Thank you for reporting this.
As a side note links, pictures and screenshots can be posted in some sections on discord, please poke the moderators if you are unable to :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Nothing was done, so I managed to reach out to one of the Hungarian CM’s myself and notified them. It was then fixed shortly after.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please be aware that not all Community Managers are always around on Discord @C-Nymph so things are not always able to be done immediately. But happy that this has now changed for you :)

*Edit: I should add that this was rectified on Friday, having just spoken to our Hungarian CM.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Yes I should've added that I reached out to them on Friday, not today ;) Spoke to CM Simple, friendly guy/girl!

Last edited: