• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Disappearing Tourney province

Sir Derf

Adept
After the first round of the Tourney, I tend to do my Tourney provinces in reverse order; I start with the hardest province first and work my way backwards.

Recently, I'm focusing on my lowest relic quantity, by doing the first round for more provinces the first round, and on later rounds only doing the higher provinces for the focused relic.

In this Tourney, I did 21 provinces in round 1, so I could do 21 and then 12-1.

I have now had odd behavior happen both in round 4, and now in round 5.

I open the Tourney provinces list and jump straight to province 21 and cater. Afterwards, I am not presented with my rewards, nor am I returned to the Tourney provinces list. I am dropped back to the World Map. When I reopen the Tourney Provinces list, province 21 is still shown as open. At this point, both in round 4 and just now in round 5, I reload the game, reopen the Tourney provinces list, and province 21 shows as completed and the countdown timer is running.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Sir Derf, a clear cache should solve the issue. If it does not, please send a ticket in. Support can look into this further for you. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Didn't see the reply before starting round 6.

Went straight to province 21. Catered. No show of rewards. No return to list of provinces. Reopened Tourney province list ,and the status of 21 is 6 stars and finished.