• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Demand for 2 armouries lvl 16+

firerock

Enchanter
This is a bug, as I do not wish to build 2 armouries, I don't have space, and I negotiate encounters where I can rather than fight. I have no need for 2 armouries.

I should be able to DECLINE this quest but I cant.

this is not a main tech tree requirement to have 2 armouries.
I have 1 armoury at lvl 22 and that's fine thanks.

Please get this corrected so I can decline it, or, like so many others it seems, that tech tree quest will be stuck on my screen and leads to an overall view of LACK OF PLANNING in this game.

Yours disgruntled (again!)

DeletedUser1925

Magic Academy 3.0.

You will have to kneel and do what they told you or you will be having just one type of quests which will not be able to progress further.

And yes building (multiple) armories such big level MAKES NO SENSE.
INNO knows that... You can't be that dumb can you?

Unless they speed up barracks for 2x current % and once you research "advanced" scouts. Scouting time drops as well. Not just few bucks cheaper scouting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The way I understood it was that you need 2 to be able to produce drugged orc slaves. And ofc it's incredibly annoying for people who do not fight. I fight and negotiate with elves and humans, but thus far did fine with only one armory for humans (because they aren't that great for fighting anyway). I can only imagine how irritating this is for people who choose not to fight at all!

Deleted User - 13667

I think it would be better to do away with the armory producing orcs altogether to be better. Why do armory produce orcs? It is not Toys 'R us

DeletedUser

Why do armory produce orcs? It is not Toys 'R us

Because whoever thought of this just came up with some rubbish reason under pressure to force people to do yet another thing they don't want to. It makes no sense whatsoever in any other realm of logic. If anything, they should be spat out by the barracks, and "trained" not "bred". If they must be bred, then surely not in the armoury, unless we are to assume our armouries are infested by vermin and we are impotent to do anything about it, which again would explain the dung. Maybe our next guest race will be pest control. Or since elves and humans traditionally oppose orcs, maybe we will brexit style "take back control" in the next chapter :D