• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Delete Footpaths

DeletedUser5860

Hi all,
I am sure that this question has been asked loads of time but when searching the forum I have not been able to find the answer.
How do you delete / remove footpaths, I don’t want to put simple paths over the top I just want them gone, this is for 2 reasons 1 when I first started the game I made some poor decisions and 2 I tried to move a house to have a re-arrange and the game automatically put a little footpath where the house was so I cannot now put the house back in its original position because of the stupid footpath (devs please make this a little more friendly - have a look at sim city buildit).

So please can someone tell me how to move / delete / remove /alter basic footpaths so that they do not get in the way of placing buildings, I know that buildings need to be adjacent to footpaths but I really don’t want the footpaths intersecting the build area so that I cannot place my buildings.

Cheers for any answers / responses

LazyTony

Sorcerer
At the bottom middle of your screen, you have 2 buttons, one with a $ (sell) and one with a cross (move). Roads sell for nothing, but other buildings will give coins and supplies when sold.

DeletedUser5860

Many thanks for the quick response, unfortunately the bog standard footpath doesn’t seem to let me select it to be able to delete it, I just get a tick to place it or a red X which just cancels the process, tapping on a footpath doesn’t seem to highlight it so that I can remove it ? I have seen the sell option for buildings but not to remove the footpaths - any other ideas?

Love the avatar as well - Marvin is awesome.

DeletedUser5860

Scratch that - I have just got it and managed to remove the footpath. Many thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated