• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived DEAD SLOW AND STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

After having great difficulty getting in to my game account I now find , when I'm actually successful in getting in , that everything is really slow , some buildings are invisible , the Adventure offers go invisible (except the framing) and when I try to enter the adventure I get error messages and have to refresh/reload. I've done so a few times now , having missed a night's sleep and the game is frozen on the grey loading screen for the Adventure page , again. If Inno expect people to keep playing this game and possibly pay for diamonds then issues such as this should not happen. My enjoyment of the game has been ruined at a crucial time as I cannot help my Fellowship and I find it especially strange that I am the only player that seems to be having these problems. I am really annoyed and wish I'd never spent a penny on this farce of a game. Is it because I am too honest :( :mad: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.