• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Daily Quest Prize not delivered

StormThral

Seeker
The daily quest prize for 30/9/2017 was
3 Legendary Instants
20 hours each.
as you can see they were not delivered...and before you ask none of the other options available were either
Instants.gif

DeletedUser3032

Im pretty sure i won 4 of the branchwood huts but only 3 got put in my inventory

DeletedUser3032

The daily quest prize for 30/9/2017 was
3 Legendary Instants
20 hours each.
as you can see they were not delivered...and before you ask none of the other options available were either
View attachment 2173

You may find it wasnt the 20hrs one you received. I thought I had also. But it was the 14hr ones. The symbols are the same.

DeletedUser3781

I'm pretty sure I won 14hrs AND 20hrs and I don't have either of them.

DeletedUser3032

You may have won supply windfall then. Icons are blue also and if you only glance at them before pressing ok and your not an icon perv looking at them for hours, it's easily mistaken. :)

DeletedUser3781

No I haven't. I won windfall too, and it was delivered properly. I hovered over each of the prize I won and checked what it was.

DeletedUser3781

Oh, ticket was sent before I even came here ;) Just wanted to let OP know they aren't having eye problems :)

DeletedUser3032

I think i had something go wrong too but since I didn't pay much attention and go straight into the inventory to check there is no point in me sending a ticket.

DeletedUser3781

Well, support answered I haven't won what I'm sure I won. Better to make print screens of your won instants it would seem.

DeletedUser3032

Might be worth checking myself then if they have records of it.