• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Culture Bonus

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Unfortunately, it all depends on how much you personally need additional coins and supplies. It's kind of constant fine tuning. Personally, I aim for 100% just out of my culture buildings and hope for more than that from neighbourly visits. You get more out of the visits if you have large culture buildings and it takes less Ensorcelled Enchantments as well. If I occasionally run low on coins or supplies, I use instants or Power of Provisions for supplies. The number of workshops decreases as you progress so I wouldn't build any more workshops than absolutely necessary.
And yes, 180% is much better than 135%.

Aisling1

Conjurer
Again, it depends.. your culture bonus effects your workshops.. the more, and the greater the culture, the more tools you produce.. as this is product which is capped by your main hall, you may find that you have too much.. but you can use it to produce troops and orcs and spend it in the wholesalers.. so excess supplies which is what your culture bonus really does may not be a problem... I like to have 10 workshops.. that's a hangover from quests, and FA"s.. when I run low, I use the instants I've won in tournament, and event, and generally... I am happy with a 150% culture.. I tend to Fragment ensorcelled endowments, as being the least useful.. I can envisage a city with few workshops, and high culture but I would say it suits a player who is logging in at least once every 24 hrs.. and of course, that leaves space for more AW's and special cultural buildings, or more manufactories..