• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Crystal Manufactory

Finndelore

Alchemist
What is meant in the image by a SUPERIOR crystal manufactory.?

Attachments

• yukyfffffi.png
    yukyfffffi.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 71

MinervaOz

Enchanter
It's just an upgrade of your current crystal manufactory to the next level. You'll need to complete the research for it, if you haven't already.

Finndelore

Alchemist
I upgraded my crystal manufactory from level 6 to level seven but it did not satisfy the requirement in the image.

Attachments

• Superior Crystal Manufactory.png
    Superior Crystal Manufactory.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 56

Jake65

Sage
Is level 7 the highest it can go at the moment?
If the upgrade button still says "upgrade" and not "research" then you probably need to upgrade further for the quest.

Finndelore

Alchemist
Thanks. It's unusual that the characters who suggest your next goals (lower left side of screen) would suggest this since I am only at level 6.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
If you've researched and unlocked the technology the storyline is probably just trying to get you to catch up. But it's not a race! You do what you can when you can... I have a Story Line Quest that's been sitting there for 6wks now that is far from being completed yet... :D

SkyRider99

Mentor
You do what you can when you can... I have a Story Line Quest that's been sitting there for 6wks now that is far from being completed yet... :D
Speed demon! :D

I am semi-permanently stuck on the Ch XIX quest that asks for a ton of guest race buildings. Kinda' my choice since I am leaving space to rearrange my city, one day. For now I can use it for extra buildings for the upcoming FA.