• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crafting Suggestions

A lot of people - myself included - don't like a lot of the current Crafting options. Introducing new options is good as a rule, but too many options means what you do want comes around too infrequently, depending on what type of game you want to play (build focused, tourney fighting focuses, production etc). Since we are all mean to be mages here working in our labs, I would suggest a Crafting option where a player can exclude 1or 2 items from the choices presented to them. They would be able to change these as well if they want, but basically the Crafting system would still offer random items, but never 1 or 2 items you truly don't want. Currenlty with more items - several of which simply don't suit some play styles, players are presented with enough chances to get what they do want.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Nice idea. But I admit to feeling elated when I eventually see a crafting item appear that I have had to wait for. More Pet Food please. :p