• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cosmetic overlays

DeletedUser1685

My fave building is the Wayfarer's Tavern, for the way it looks and for the idea of having a town tavern.
However I really shouldn't have one, it's uneconomic compared to other choices I have.

Could we get the opportunity to change the look of a building?

So I could put the look of one culture building over another one, as long as I had the research to do it.
So I could overly a Wayfarer's Tavern over a Weeping Willow, if I wanted to.
But it would function as a Weeping Willow.

This would help with the visual appeal of Elvenar, cities wouldn't look so monoculture.
It would also give players more to do.

DeletedUser3781

I like the idea of skins, however what you described would be confusing when giving neighborly help. We wouldn't know which culture building has more value if they all could look the same.
I'd rather have skins for things like Main Hall and factories, they could be something thematic like winter or dark theme, and available for diamonds or as rewards. That would allow people to customize their cities and make game more interesting imo.

DeletedUser1685

More variety in looks is the foundation of the idea. It's all good. Basically I'd like one city for show and one for dough.