• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Copper and Granite, can I get rid of them?

OldHag

Necromancer
It's a very long time since I was in the earlier chapters but have you checked the quest list on idavis for full list of chapter quests, but just in case you haven't then you can double check here
https://idavis-elvenar.com/guestRaces/orcs.html#quests (this is the list of orcs quests) but you can check all guest races quests and requirements on this site.
If you don't see any further quests for your current chapter then you can delete them.

Jake65

Sage
As far as I know you don't need guest race goods once you have finished their specific chapter.
You can sometimes build roads with whatever is left so they're not a waste as such.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
As long as you've finished the Chapter Storyline Quests (so if you're now seeing Quests specific to the Fairies) then yes, you can delete them :)

Always hold off on deleting your Portal until you get a Quest to tell you to do so!! You oftentimes get a nice reward for this!!

Kind Regards

Herodite.